Submit Your Materials
Post-Event Submission Guidelines
Thank you for being part of TEAM WLSL™ on June 17, 2021. We truly appreciate your enthusiasm and commitment to serve as an official WLSL Host Location. Now that this year’s event is complete we need you to send in your post-event submission materials so that we may count your participants in our official WLSL count and we may add your social media impression numbers to our total!
A brief summary of what you need to submit are:
- All Official WLSL Log sheets-each log sheet initialed by your witness
- One to two WLSL witness statements, depending on the size of your event
- 2-3 photos of your event (more is always appreciated)
- Media coverage samples or links (optional)
- Video footage (optional)
WLSL Event Materials Postmark Submission Deadline: Thursday, July 1, 2021 Deadline Extended to Monday, July 12, 2021!!
To send your submission materials via Dropbox, please go to the following link www.dropbox.com/request/2021WLSL and complete these steps:
- Click the link provided above
- Click Add Files and select files/folders from your computer or another Dropbox folder
- If you have more files to upload, click Add more files
- Once you've added all the files you want to upload, your may be prompted to enter your name and email address so that the file requester knows who uploaded the files
- Click Upload. You will see a green check mark once you've successfully uploaded your files
To send your submission materials by mail, please send to:
Less than 100 Submission Guidelines 100 or more Submission Guidelines
WLSL Host Facility Materials Submission
C/o World Waterpark Association
8826 Santa Fe Drive, Suite 310
Overland Park, KS 66212
Submission of all items mentioned by the deadline indicated will ensure your venue’s inclusion in the final count. Please note: you do not need to mail your entry if you submit digitally and vice versa. Please submit only one time using whichever option works best for you.
A complete post-event submission guidelines checklist is available using the links below. If you hosted an event with fewer than 100 participants, please click the Less Than 100 Submission Guidelines button. If you hosted an event with a 100 or more participants, then please click the 100 Or More Submission Guidelines button.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact: