Host A WLSL Event At Your Facility
This year's World's Largest Swimming Lesson™ will take place on Thursday, June 22, 2023. Each host location may select their own start time on the 23rd, to best suit their operations schedule. The curriculum for the World’s Largest Swimming Lesson™ is provided in the WLSL Host Location Kit, which will be available to download from the Materials page after all registration steps are completed. All participating Host Locations are required to teach the WLSL curriculum so that all locations are teaching the same lesson on the same day.
If you are unable to host an event in 2023, we invite you to join us in sharing this message that Swimming Lessons Save Lives™ on your social media channels. Please use the handle @TheWLSL and the hashtags: #WLSL2023, #DrowningisPreventable, #SwimmingLessonsSaveLives or #Learn2Swim when posting.
There is a $84 registration fee to register as a WLSL Host Location. This fee includes a variety of benefits, many of which are listed below. Special pricing for multiple locations hosting an event in the same city is available upon request. In addition, limited scholarships are available for those Host Locations that wish to participate but are unable to pay the registration fee. Contact Bernadine Buda
for more information on group pricing and applying for a scholarship.
Registering your facility for the World’s Largest Swimming Lesson™
event is quick and easy. Just follow these steps to complete the registration process:
- Click on the "Get started now" button below to begin the registration process. If you have not already set up a 2023 WLSL login, you will need to first create an account for yourself as the primary contact for your WLSL event. Next, you will need to create a company account for your facility. Please note: if your facility has participated in a previous WLSL or you are a current member of the World Waterpark Association, then you may be able to login into the WLSL and register using your existing username and password. Please use the Search For My Account function here to locate your account.
- Complete a brief questionnaire about your WLSL event
- Download the Host Location Release Form and choose to pay fees for either a single facility or multiple facilities (email for special multi-venue pricing)
- Complete the online payment form
- Once your payment is complete, please fill out the Host Location Release form and email it to Bernadine Buda or fax it to +1-913-210-8405
Once your payment and release form are complete, your Host Location will be listed on the Find A Local Event page and you will be able to access everything on the Hosting Tools page, including the Host Location Kit. Please give us 24 hours to complete activation of your account after we have received your payment and the release form.
Call +1-913-599-0300 and speak with Bernadine Buda or email